Thursday, November 1, 2007

Chicken Parmesan with Tomato Sauce over Linguine



Breading and baking chicken is such an easy way to generate great taste. Given the myriad of different options for coating, breading, sauce and what to serve over, there are probably thousands of different possibilities. This one dips the chicken in garlic butter and coats it in bread crumbs mixed with parmesan cheese and spices. This is also the first time in forever that I can remember where I didn't slice up an onion for a dish. However in defense of my insistence that all good recipes must contain onions, I'm sure that there was some kind of onion in the Italian style bread crumbs I was using.

1 comment:

leosatter said...

sounds great!
Maybe you can help me out with something…? I want to order all of my food online from now on because of various reasons, but I don’t know where to go for quality food. I have tried 2 companies so far, Fresh Dining, and and Celebrity Foods, but I wanna get others I can try out. Do you know of any? The main thing I’ve ordered so far is steak. I guess you can say, I’m a steak junkie. LOL!!! From what I have found out (from what I have ordered so far) I think I am able to regulate the quality of beef I buy. I hate going to a store and getting that crappy slab of beef that I have to cut down until there is like nothing left. Hahaha!!!! (its so true though) Anyhow, sorry that I made this comment so long. If you can help me out or point me in a direction where I might find more quality foods online, I would greatly appreciate it. Have a good day or night! (depending on when you read this) LOL!!!!